Hi friends, Today’s discussion is about all Bangladeshi SIM ( Subscriber Identification Module ) operator company internet balance check. For example, TeleTalk number, Robi, GP, Banglalink and Airtel all internet balance check post.
As per my experience, may of us use more then one SIM. As mostly do not use all of then in the same time. And the result is, we forget some access code like main balance checking code as well as internet balance checking code. And today I will let you know about all those access code for mobile data plan.
Teletalk Internet MB Balance check
- Teletalk internet check Teletalk any number at message option type u and send to 111 number.
- ** Teletalk Main Balance cheeking : dial *125#
GrameenPhone Internet balance Check
- Prepaid GP internet check Any gp number Dial *121*1*4# or *567#
- Postpaid GP internet check Dial *567#
- ** GP Main Balance cheeking : dial *566#
- Prepaid Banglalink internet check (BL) Dial *121*1# or *5000*500#
- Postpaid Banglalink internet check Dial *121*1# or *5000*500#
- **BL Main Balance cheeking : dial *124#
Airtel MB Balance check
- Prepaid Airtel inrernet check Dial *778*555#
- Postpaid Airtel internet balance check Dial *121*70#
- ** Airtel Main Balance cheeking : dial *778#
Check Robi Internet Balance
- Prepaid robi internet check Dial any robi number, *8444*88#
- Postpaid internet check Dial any robi number, *8444*88#
- ** Robi Main Balance cheeking : dial *222#
So, in this post we have shared about how you can check internet balance for all Mobile Data Plan. If you need to have a look on some internet offers, can have a look on some of our posts. We have some related data plan post offered by Mobile Phone operators.