You can get Dhamak offer pack only by activating Banglalik Bandh SIM.From March 31, 2022 onwards, Banglalik subscribers will get all new offers only if they change their SIM card.Check out what’s available in closed SIM below.
Dial *121*200# for closed SIM offers.
see more bl all internet offer package click here.
6GB internet only 68 taka for 7 days only if you activate the closed sim. There is also 10GB internet and 200 minutes offer for 198 taka, valid for 30 days and 5GB internet with 150 minutes only for 118 taka valid for 30 days (as many times as you want).
Note: Also there is 3GB offer only Tk 49, validity 7 days, also Tk 57, get 85 minutes for 15 days and enjoy 1GB Facebook for Tk 19, validity 30 days (as many times as you want)
Banglalink Extended Term Offer:
Banglalink is giving you a special offer for additional period in internet, minutes or call rate! Only Banglalink offers you the maximum benefit for the longest period at such a low price. Because Banglalink is always the champion when giving more!
|Internet Pack/ Minutes Pack||Validity||Amount||Activision Code|
|Fecebook pack 1GB||30 days||recharge 19 taka only||Dial *121*200#|
|6 GB Reguler Pack||7 Days||68 tk recharge||Dial *121*200#|
|85 min||15 days||57 tk only recharge||Dial *121*200#|
|10 GB reguler + 200 minutes||30 days||198 tk recharge||dial *121*200#|
|5 GB + 150 min||30 days||118 tk||dial *121*200#|
|3 gb||7 days||recharge 49 tk||dial *121*200#|
Banglalink Bondho SIM Details
- Only certain prepaid and Call & Control customers will get this offer.
- To know if you will get the offer, enter your number and send it to 4343 (from any Banglalink number) or dial *121*200#.
- In case of multiple purchases of the same pack, the validity of the latest pack will apply.
- This offer is not eligible for auto-renewal.
- Unused internet, minutes, SMS will not be added to other packs.
- Dial *166*220# to cancel callrate offer.
- This offer is for a limited time only.
Note: We are here just shearing the information taken from the Banglalink website. We highly recommend you to visit www.banglalink.net for the latest updates as they may change their user’s policy or offer any time.