Hi everyone, today, we will let you know about all grameenphone power load or recharge amount that will bust your Minuit Plan as well as Data plan. You just need to load via flexy load some special amount like 21, 29 and so on. We have discussed details of those GP Lower Load Offer. Hope this will continue hole 2019
GP Power Load System
To load the power load on the Grameenphone, dial * 222 * Your phone number * Recharge Amount #. Example, *222*01700000000*31# to dial. Dial the next steps in phases.
Or alternatively, you can just get flexiload from GP Retailer or you can recharge your account from bKahs also. It will work.
To enjoy GP Low call rate, check out the list below with details on live recharge amount, call rate and validity.
|Recharge Amount||Validity and Offer of Power Load Amount|
|21 Taka Recharge||2 days any network for special call rate & SMS. 1poisa/sec call rate.|
|29 Taka Recharge||1 Poisa/Sec any number with 3 days validity.|
|39 Taka Recharge||1 Poisa/Sec any operator at the validity of this offer 5 days. 24 hours to any local number.|
|49 Taka Recharge||7 days including recharge date for special tariff & SMS. Any number 24 hours 1 paisa second call rate.|
|79 Taka Recharge||Any network at 1 paisa/sec calls rate. This recharge package validity 15 days.|
|109 Taka Recharge||30 days any operator at 1 paisa/second call rate 109 taka recharge.|
GP Recharge Offer Details
- On top of the above, you will get 1 number of paise per day in any number.
- To get these power load offers, GP customers have to recharge the specified amount mentioned above.
- To check offer validity, dial *121*1*2# from Prepaid number or *121*4601# from Postpaid sim.
- to cancel this offer, dial *12*1003*1.
- You can always enjoy this offer as soon as you want, just need to recharge that specific amount to enjoy your GP number.
- This offer is not applicable for Skitto users, another GP SIM Pack.
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff.
- The offer will continue until further notice is given.
We are here just shearing the information taken from GP website. We highly recommend you to visit GrameenPhone website at www.grameenphone.com for the latest updates as they may change their usage policy or offer any time.